The Leie River Het Gravensteen, the Castle of the Counts of Flanders
Het Gravensteen or The Castle of the Counts in Ghent.
The House of Alijn, now housing the Museum of Folklore.
Above the entrance door of the House of Alijn. The inscription seems to read : Kindren Halijns Hospital Anno 1363.
(or Children's Hospital Alijn)
Some restored houses in het Patershol area, close to Gravensteen, with some good restaurants.
The Butcher's Hall left (backside) and houses along the Leie River.
Castle of Gerard the Devil (Duivelssteen). Not in the same area as the building above (close to Saint Bavo Cathedral).